Trenk Isabel Siddiqi & Shahdanian P.C. is a dynamic workplace consisting of talented attorneys and staff who value community, serve in leadership roles in many regional legal organizations, and work in cutting-edge areas of the law. We are committed to fostering a positive culture that is reflective of the diversity of our team, our community and our clients. We are keenly aware that high-quality client work comes from high-caliber legal minds and a work culture of collaboration and mentorship. We seek candidates who embrace our team dynamic.
Trenk Isabel Siddiqi & Shahdanian P.C. is seeking well-qualified mid-level associates to join its Livingston, New Jersey office. The candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in commercial litigation, environmental law, land use, labor and employment, or municipal law. All interested candidates are required to submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample.
- Handle all aspects of commercial litigation matters, including discovery, court appearances, depositions, motions, experts, and client management.
- Handle environmental matters involving air quality, environmental litigation, real estate, regulated lands, site remediation, solid waste, and water quality.
- Knowledge of land use and redevelopment procedures and rules, particularly as they pertain to securing land use and redevelopment approvals within the state.
- Knowledge in employment counseling, HR training & policies, employment litigation, and investigations.
- Experience in interacting with various municipal departments as well as applicable state regulatory agencies and knowledge in local government statues.
- Excellent researching skills.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Must be bar admitted in the State of New Jersey.
Trenk Isabel Siddiqi & Shahdanian P.C provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit your cover letter, resume, and writing sample or learn more about our open roles, please contact Chief Administrative Officer, Rex Cordero at firstname.lastname@example.org.