The attorneys of Trenk Isabel Siddiqi & Shahdanian’s Land Use and Redevelopment practice have a proven track record of guiding residential, industrial, commercial, and mixed-use projects – large and small – through all phases of the redevelopment and land use process, from sale and leasing, through conception, financing, acquisition, and land use approvals.
Our Land Use and Redevelopment practice grew organically from our Environmental Law practice. Our attorneys fill a unique need by providing robust services in real estate law with the benefit of our deep bench of experience in the environmental landscape.
Clients turn to us for legal and business needs, whether as first-time developers, smaller family-owned developers, or large well-established developers and investors.
We regularly work with:
- Private developers
- Redevelopment agencies
- Housing authorities
- Real estate SPEs
- Affordable housing developers
Our services include:
- General redevelopment/development counsel
- Real estate transactions
- Land use
- Redevelopment/development financing
- Payments in lieu of taxes
- Federal and state regulatory matters and enforcement
- Eminent domain and condemnation litigation
- Contaminated property
- Appeals of decisions of planning and zoning boards in trial and appellate courts
- Appeals of administrative agencies
- Challenges to local ordinances