Richard Trenk Presents Webinar on Local Public Contracts Law
Trenk Isabel Siddiqi & Shahdanian director Richard Trenk, and his co-instructor James Lott Jr., will be hosted by the Rutgers University Center for Government Services to present a webinar focused on Local Public Contracts Law.
The course covers:
- how to establish a purchasing agent and Qualified Purchasing Agent
- what the authority of a purchasing agent and Qualified Purchasing Agent actually covers
- preparation of bid specifications/Requests for Proposals
- competitive bidding requirements
- award of a contract over the bid threshold
- disqualification of bidder
Registration is available at this link.