Alexander concentrates his practice in environmental law and litigation and represents both private and public clients in complex environmental litigation and regulatory matters before state and federal courts and regulatory agencies. He is experienced in matters involving the Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, Spill Compensation and Control Act, CERCLA, Freshwater Wetlands Protection Act and claims for Natural Resource Damages. Clients turn to Alexander for counsel on environmental issues arising out of the purchase and sale of industrial, commercial and residential real estate.
After graduation, Alexander served as a law clerk in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union Vicinage.
- New Jersey Environmental Law Handbook (9th Edition), February 2020, “Environmental Insurance” Chapter
- Presenter, The Clean Water Act: The Functional Equivalent Standard (Quimbee, July 2022)
- Presenter, The Clean Water Act: An Introduction (Quimbee, June 2022)
- Presenter, The Clean Water Act: The Environmental Attorney’s Guide to Contaminant Plumes Under the SCOTUS “Functional Equivalent” Standard (NJICLE, October 2021)
- Presenter, The Clean Water Act: The Elephant in the Environmental Courtroom (NJICLE, May 2021)